1.aprilie

1.aprilie

iluzie optică

iluzie  optică

Faceți căutări pe acest blog

To Miami Beach , FL. USA

To   Miami  Beach , FL.  USA

vineri, 27 august 2010

Thoughtless

My mind is a tomb, Thoughts form and die ! Behind my eyes, Because I realize,Thought process..Just might possess me .    
                  A brief confession , This thought repression, Is obsession !        Don't  get the wrong impression.   My mind is my enemy, It's the part of me.. That triggers my depression . When these memories , Get ahold of me  I get hipnotized By the pretty lies In the magic of  Those sights  & sounds,  I drown !                                                                                                                                                      

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu